Monday, March 28, 2011

These are a few of my favourite things...

We are still making the decisions, apparently when building a new house in the end you make over 50,000 decisions during the whole process. I think we have already surpassed that and we havent even started the build.

I thought I would post some photos of the features we have decided upon...

These will be our basins and taps in the ensuite

 This oven is the one I have selected instead of the stand alone cooker, the reason being I hate the gaps that exist between the oven and benchtop, too hard to stop food from going down the edge. I also love the extra drawer underneath to store baking trays and racks in... genius!

Our ensuite but we arent having the shaving mirror.


The grand outdoor room, a bit dark but the size is magnificent




Our sitting room will look similar to this with the windows being slightly more narrow. I think we will also put some art or a family photo above the Jetmaster... This will be my sanctuary :)

An idea i have for the lounge/family area

I would like pendants like these over the dining table I think.

Thats all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts or answer your questions...